REACH, a programme encouraging start-ups in the property world, has released a list of UK companies that will feature in its latest annual development programme.
REACH is an off-shoot of the American National Association of Realtors but is active in the UK through a link with the NAEA Propertymark.
The seven companies named in the UK’s 2021 programme are:
- Sprift, described as the UK’s most transparent and comprehensive property data platform;
- UnderThe Doormat, a short-term accommodation business, with a proprietary platform for property companies, agents and portfolio owners;
- Myoffice, a cleaning service for commercial real estate;
- Hammock, a property finance management platform for rent collection, bookkeeping, account services and buy to let investment tracking;
- Smart Point, a contactless automated delivery system and secure parcel protection;
- Radweb, a property management service including Inventory Base, a cloud and mobile application for property inventory and inspection; and
- Offr, a digital transaction management platform for estate agents.
This group of firms has collectively raised over £10m in capital and employs over 100 people.
“We’re excited to work with the REACH UK class of 2021 to accelerate their growth during a time when many start-ups are concerned about the ongoing impact of Covid-19” says Mark Hayward, chief policy advisor of Propertymark.
“PropTech is an exciting and growing industry and the need to adapt to remote working this year has shown the importance of innovation in the property sector. Early engagement with these companies will help Propertymark members navigate the world of technology as it develops and will offer early exposure to some of the most innovative start-ups in the sector.”
And Valentina Shegoyan, managing partner of REACH UK, adds: "We are eager to help accelerate the growth of the seven companies selected and excited to work so closely with their dynamic teams. We had an overwhelming calibre of applicants for our inaugural programme and have appreciated the opportunity to connect with so many talented entrepreneurs.”