A PropTech platform wants to find out agents’ views on a range of industry issues - and that includes whether they will join or avoid the new portal Boomin.
Boomin is the highly anticipated new portal about to be launched by Michael and Kenny Bruce, who founded Purplebricks.
The platform asking for agents' views, Wiggywam, describes itself as “a full service property platform that provides leads, listings, personal development training, instant tenancy referencing and video conferencing capabilities to estate agents.”
It also claims to be a means of enabling transactions to complete “much more quickly and efficiently than is currently possible.”
It’s created a survey asking a range of questions aimed at agents; the result will be issued on November 9 but respondents have been told “the full rundown of the results and how they affect each agency comparatively and right down to town and neighbourhood level, agents will have to participate and provide contact details for the report to be sent to them.”
- Boomin: Dive in? Or steer clear?
- To what extent do agents trust Rightmove and Zoopla? And how much do different agents pay them all? Are your costs in line?
- Are ‘hybrid’ agents a threat to traditional agents’ staffing?
- Each agency’s revenue growth year on year. And how has Covid affected it?
- A probe into ancillary revenue and how that may have changed in the past 12 months.
The man behind the platform, chief executive Silas Lees, says: “Agents really must participate and for those that do, the learnings they will get to see could well be gold in then implementing improvements to their businesses in readiness for next year. Agents will finally get true answers to the key questions that matter to them.”
The survey is here.