The Relocation Agent Network has unveiled its speakers for its national conference and exhibition early next month.
Called RAN Live! 2021 it will take place on December 3 and include agents, suppliers, keynote speakers, interactive breakout sessions, plus what the organisation calls “an industry-leading Innovation Hall and trade exhibition.”
The day culminates in a formal evening black-tie awards dinner with live band Madhen, hosted by the TV broadcaster and technology journalist, Georgie Barrat.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Peter Brodnicki, chief executive of Mortgage Advice Bureau, on the power of connection;
- Nathan Emerson, chief executive of Propertymark, with a legislative update;
- Christopher Watkin, the industry consultant hosting a best practices panel on building business;
- Tony Morris and Melanie Howell, expert sales and lettings trainers;
- Roger Martin-Fagg, a leading global economist on trends in the economy and real estate; and
- Kate Ancketill, a business futurist on the future of high street retail and real estate.
Additional perspective on business growth will be shared by the executive team and senior managing brokers from Dwellworks, the global relocation and real estate services operation which acquired RAN in February of this year.
OnTheMarket will be returning for a third year as the event’s platinum sponsor and will be present in the exhibition hall alongside other sponsors Vaboo, Giraffe360 and additional key estate agency suppliers.
Andrew Scott, the managing director of RAN, says: “After going virtual last year, our network, suppliers, and team are looking forward to this time of reunion and celebration. We have heard from many of our network members that they are excited to connect again in person, which led us to our conference theme, ‘Making Connections Count.’”
Angels Media - publisher of Estate Agent Today and the other Today industry titles - is the media sponsor for the RAN Live! 2021 event.