This article explores some of the social media feedback from agents who were at the event and some of the things Lifesycle 2 will do.
What the agents said on social media:
- Michael Poole, Director, Michael Poole Estate Agents: “WOW!!!!!!!!!!!”
- Neil King, Founder of Neil King Residential: “What an awesome, mind-blowing preview - this will fuel inject the gap even further between innovative agents and the standard.”
- David Long, Director, Newboulds: “Had the privilege to see a preview of Lifesycle 2 by Iceberg Digital this evening. How they have improved on Lifesycle 1 is beyond me. But they’ve done it!”
- Andy Weller, Director, Church & Hawes: ”Wow! Can't wait for Lifesycle 2. Taking things to the next level.”
- Ben Roberts, Director, Keystone Estate Agents: “Just watched the Lifesycle 2 preview! Wow!”
- Michael Smale, Director, Walker Smale Estate Agents: “By far the best and most innovative estate agency software - EVER!”
- Dylan Mollison-Cousen, C21 Cobham: “WOW!”
- Simon Hawkesley, MD, Fine & Country Pall Mall: “Lifesycle revolutionises the way in which the customer experience and the user experience can be galvanised through automation to enhance both agency and customer experience in the buying, selling and letting process.”
So, what is Lifesycle 2? Is it a marketing software, or a CRM? The answer is actually…both, neither and more...
Mark Burgess, CEO of Iceberg Digital, the creators of Lifesycle, explains it like this: “Lifesycle is a centralised platform for agents to work smarter by allowing them to focus on the human side of estate and letting agency.”
“It connects all aspects of your business's data from marketing, to listings, to leads in order to both automate repetitive tasks and cash in on more opportunities.”
“The technology behind Lifesycle is cutting-edge not just for our industry, but in any industry."
What functions were revealed?
Buyers and tenants register themselves into your database at any time 24/7 and not only receive an instant property match back, but fully qualify themselves and are automatically placed into marketing and nurture journeys to help you take advantage of opportunities that have arisen from the registration, such as mortgage or valuation opportunities.
Your systems tell you who is looking at your properties on your website and social media, allowing your team to come into work to a ready-made list of people to call in order to get your viewings up.
Your system is constantly gathering new seller and landlord data for you through your marketing efforts and then letting your team know who the best people to speak to today would be in order to get some new listings.
Chasing for viewing feedback is automated, allowing your team to spend their time talking to the right people at the right time in order to book, viewings, get listings and put deals together.
Your marketing happens automatically 24/7 365 with little or no input from your team. Your buyers and tenants update all of their information themselves inside your database, allowing you to have constantly clean data with no manual input required.
Lifesycle 2 arrives in March and by the looks of things estate and letting agency may never be the same again.