Part 2: Free photography course for estate agents (until 21st August)
01 August 2017 2177 Views
Let’s start with a quick fire quiz. How many more leads do you think you’d get with photos that have been taken and edited with more care?
a) 50% more leads
b) 100% more leads
c) 300% more leads
With recent Rightmove research revealing that agents who give a little TLC to their photography get 300% more leads, there’s never been a better time to decide to take your photography skills up a gear.
Last month, hundreds of agents acknowledged this by joining the Estate Agent Photography Course. Over three months, agents on the course will learn what to do before, during and after a shoot in order to go from being a newbie to amateur-pro photographer.
The course is brought to you by PropertyBOX, the world’s first floor plan and photo enhancing app from property marketing specialists KeyAGENT. With 6 years, 11 awards and 12 million property photos under our belt, it’s safe to say we know a little something about how to take a good photo.
In the first part of the course, we looked at what happens before the shoot: revealing what kit an estate agent photographer should buy (because it’s different to a pro photographer’s kit), helpful tips for a better-staged home and more.
Part one is no longer available publicly, but agents who sign up for the second or third part of the course will get access to it.
As of 1st August 2017, we’re releasing the second part of the Estate Agent Photography Course, dealing with what to do during the shoot.
We’re going more in-depth this time, explaining:
· camera settings that are specifically designed for interior and exterior property photography;
· a lighting master class;
· the science behind brilliant composition;
· and what to do when it’s raining (or even snowing).
Free Guide available for a limited time
From now until 21st August, UK estate agents can download part two of The Estate Agent’s 3-Part-Guide to Instruction-Winning Photos for free. Get started here.
• KeyAGENT is a multi-award winning property marketing supplier to thousands of estate agent branches.
• It specialises in professional photography and floor plans, and is leading the way in Virtual Reality for the property market.
• Based in London, and with photographers servicing England, Wales and Scotland, KeyAGENT produces over 2.5m photos every year.
• It has recently launched PropertyBOX, the world’s first floor plan and photo editing app for the property industry.
• The KeyAGENT team works alongside 760 photographers in England, Wales and Scotland to service 100,000+ properties every year.
Part 3: Free photography course...
Free photography course for estate...