UK Sales Progressors has been providing a very successful outsourced sales progression service for a number of agents throughout the country since being founded nearly 2 years ago.
The service they provide is professional, friendly and very proactive and all their estate agency clients would testify that their team and operation have integrated so well that they have seamlessly become another team member even though based often hundreds of miles away in a quiet village in Kent.
This is a bespoke, highly personal, transparent service whereby UKSP contacts all relevant parties to ascertain progress and then update the buyers and sellers on a weekly basis, or whatever is appropriate. The information is also collated for the agent and passed on in an agreed format or by updating their in-house software remotely.
MD Debra Frampton said “I identified a gap in the market when helping a friend out at his estate agency. It was very apparent that most agents treat sales progression as an ad-hoc role. By giving this task equal importance as to the effort involved in tying up the sale means that buyers and sellers do not feel ‘dumped’ and in the dark just because the agent sees their job as done.”
Staff are trained to a very high level and excellent customer service and communication skills are key requirements when recruiting. In addition they are trained in basic property law so they are able to speak with confidence when legal issues arise.
If agents decide they need more staff, then it can be quite time consuming and costly to recruit. However, you could be outsourcing your sales progression to UKSP within a matter of hours. Instructing us is also a simple matter too.
The numerous benefits to the agents to the estate agent include:
- Frees up the sales team to sell more houses and take on more listings
- A fixed overhead becomes a variable one
- Holiday and sickness cover is no longer an issue
- No inbound calls seeking progress on post-sale agreed files
- Enhanced customer experience leads to repeat business and recommendations
Benefits to buyers and sellers
- Always someone to deal with calls – we will not be out conducting viewings etc.
- UKSP can explain the process to those unfamiliar with it and inform on next steps
- Helps reduce the stress that often occurs when buying or selling a property
UKSP is currently offering 1 free trial case for the first 5 agents to contact them before the end of May quoting EAT/05. If you are interested in this offer or require any further information please email email@example.com or visit .