Bulletproof AML for estate agents
What used to be a tickbox is now a big deal. With HMRC's increasing regulation of agents in relation to anti-money laundering, using Thirdfort means you can negotiate in confidence, secure in the knowledge you are fully HMRC-compliant, with minimal costs.
Not all AML checks are created equal. Whether it's a simple ID check or full AML verification, Thirdfort uses state of the art technology and live data for legal-grade compliance checks.
Agents can choose from a Thirdfort Lite ID check for quick, cost-effective checks that don’t require any client input, or more thorough Thirdfort Standard ID checks for when transactions appear more risky.
How it works
1) Onboard clients with a click.
2) We verify your clients using cutting-edge technology.
3) Thirdfort runs real-time PEP, Sanctions and fraud checks using Experian data, as well as utilising innovative Open Banking technology to automate Source of Funds.
4) You receive a comprehensive online report as evidence of your compliance with Due Diligence obligations.
5) Your agents can negotiate in confidence knowing that they’ve got AML compliance taken care of.
What the industry says
“We’ve seen a significant reduction in client ID verification times, by multiple days in most cases.”
“We were looking to streamline our AML process, Thirdfort was the answer.”
Nick Carter, Managing Director, Harding Green
Join over 500 estate agents and regulated companies using Thirdfort every day.
Want to know how Thirdfort clients are cutting average onboarding times from five days to 24 hours?