Training for Agents Giving’s Strictly Come Dancing event is now entering its final two weeks - and Estate Agent Today readers have a chance to attend the prestigious Agents’ Giving Ball in London on December 8 to see the fun at first hand.
There are 11 property industry volunteers already excelling in a number of well-known dances, thanks to The Wright Rhythm dance school which is undertaking the training.
Agents Giving, in conjunction with Goodlord and supported by TouchRight, will host the ball on Friday December 8 - that’s two weeks today - at The Royal Lancaster Hotel, London.
You can be there thanks to a generous offer of a FREE pair of tickets (each worth £175) from Agents Giving. This offer is open only to agents and suppliers.
All you have to do is submit your name on an email to EAT at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Agents Giving” in the subject field.
Please ensure your email entry arrives by 4pm on Friday December 1 and obviously be sure you can attend the event if you win.
We will put each name into the hat and draw one at random: the winner of the two tickets will be on EAT on Monday December 4, a few days before the big event. Agents Giving will then be in touch with you regarding your tickets.
“Following last year’s success, we are confident that this year will be another fantastic spectacle. The Strictly competitors are working exceptionally hard – there’s a few budding Fred and Gingers in there! The event promises to be a wonderful evening of dancing and we will also be celebrating the industry’s fundraising achievements with our Fundraising Champions of the Year Awards” says Agents Giving chairman Peter Knight.
One of the Agents Giving Strictly dancers for this year is Peter Fenwick of Reapit who comments on his experience: “It’s been an interesting summer, since starting my Agents Strictly training in June. I’ve learnt how to Cha-Cha with various combinations of New Yorkers, Boxes, locks & Cubans. My partner Lexi has been amazing, she’s an extremely talented dancer and super patient with me which makes the whole experience fun”.
And Peter says his fundraising is going very well. “I'm well on track to smash my personal target of £5k. I’d like to thank ValPal, Reapit, Van Mildert, The Land and New Homes Network, I Am Sold, Prospect Engine, Accouter group, Ravensworth and Spatial Dimensions for their support”.
Agents Giving is now taking final bookings for tables or individual tickets at £1,600 per table of ten or £175 per individual ticket. As well as celebrating the industry’s fundraising efforts, the event is a great platform for Christmas parties.
The list of 2017 Strictly Agents Dancers includes:
Allison Barfoot, Woolley & Wallis
Emelie Braneby, Victorstone Estate Agents
Jane Gardner, J P Gardner & Associates
Kathryn Rainbird-Clarke, Hawkmoth Property Consultants Ltd
Matt Fosby, Fixflo
Matthew Lester, Maxine Lester Residential Lettings
Oliver Sanhaji, Anderson Rose
Peter Fenwick, Reapit Ltd
Reagan Bradley, Paramount Properties
Simon Bradbury, Thomas Morris Estate Agents
Steven Wilson, Paramount Properties
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Free Tickets to the Agents Giving Ball 8th December 2017
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Angels Media Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 08629863 whose registered office is at Ground Floor, 1/7 Station Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1HT (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win 2 Free Tickets to the Agents Giving Ball held on 8th December 2017 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel London.
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must enter their first name, surname, email address and postal address,
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over and working in a UK Estate Agency or supplier. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 24th November 2017 to 4pm 1st December (the “promotional period”).