In just 10 days time on Friday week the inaugural ESTAS Conveyancer Awards take place.
The organisers have issued a ‘what you need to know’ about the event on October 20.
Q: What makes The ESTAS so special?
A: The ESTAS are the biggest awards scheme for property professionals the UK. The awards are unique as the winning firms are selected purely on customer service ratings provided by clients, 40,000 customers have completed an ESTAS survey so far this year. This is the first year the conveyancing sector has had its own dedicated event.
Q: Can I attend?
A: Yes, a few tickets are still available. All conveyancing firms and suppliers to the sector can attend. You can request tickets from email@example.com.
Q: Should I attend?
A: Yes, it’s an inspiring evening and a fantastic opportunity to network with over 300 of the conveyancing sector’s finest. You’ll leave with a big smile on your face and a new spring in your step as you remember why you work in this great profession of ours.
Q: Where does it take place?
A: The ESTAS are held in the spectacular ballroom at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane in London. This is the same room that hosts the film industry’s BAFTA Awards dinner each year.
Q: Who’s Hosting the Awards?
TV star Phil Spencer who has been brand ambassador for The ESTAS since their inception back in 2003 will host the awards.
Q: What should I wear?
A: It’s not black tie but suits or cocktail dresses are the order of the evening.
The ESTAS by numbers…
- 1,200 glasses of champagne will be consumed
- 6 chefs and 25 wine waiters will keep plates and glasses full
- Over 5,000 miles of cable are used to power the show
- This is the 4th venue for the ESTAS having previously been held at The Dorchester, The Savoy and the Hilton on Park Lane
- The set takes 460 man hours to construct
- This is the 14th year that Phil Spencer has hosted The ESTAS but the first time he has presented to the conveyancing sector.